Recently, I have been writing on course scholarship, and it is amazing to know that there are lots of Scholarships for courses around the world. Today on College Scholarship Grants, I want to share with you, scholarship offer for Political science and International Relations students around the world.
This scholarship for Political Science and International Relations students is coming from Universite Catholique De Louvain (UCL), which is located in Belgium.
Are you an International Student? And are you really interested in pursuing a degree program at Belgium, precisely, at the Universite Catholique de Louvain (UCL)?
Are you a Political Science student? If your answer is yes to all these questions, then you’ve come to the right page.
Using this medium, am happy to inform and notify members of the general public, especially all international students, that applications are currently been invited for the Political Science-International Relations Scholarship program which is awarded to international students, who are eager to undergo a degree program at Universite Catholique de Louvain (UCL) Belgium.
- Application Deadline: 30th January 2019.
- To Be Taken At (Country): Belgium
- Eligible Countries: All
- Type: Doctoral Research
- Number Of Awards: Not specified
Value Of Award:
According to the board of this academic institution, the Ph.D. scholarship is awarded for two years, which is renewable once under certain conditions. This research will take place under the supervision of Professor Elena Aoun, and will take place mostly on the Mons campus of the UCL.
Eligibility and Qualification Criteria
Before you will be eligible and qualified for this scholarship program, applicants must ensure they pass the following test below:
- All applicants must be an International student to be qualified.
- All applicants are required to have applied to UCL
- All applicants must have Master degree in Political Science, International relations, European Studies or equivalent degree achieved
- Applying students must have a good knowledge of the European Union and its foreign policy before he/she is qualified for this scholarship program.
- Applying students/person must have completed their bachelor’s degree program at an award and recognized academic institution.
- Lastly, applicants are required to have good academic records, to ensure a successful scholarship award.
Before applying, take note that your application must include the following listed below:
- A motivation letter,
- A detailed CV,
- The transcripts for each academic year (showing has taken courses and corresponding grades)
- Your application letter must be submitted with two letters of recommendation from two professors who can attest to the level of the candidate and his/her inclination for research,
- An electronic copy of the Master thesis,
- Must come with another research paper submitted in another language than the one used for the Master thesis and that demonstrates the analytical and linguistic skills of the candidate (i.e. if the Master thesis is in English, the research paper must be in French or vice versa).
It is also important to note here that Applications must be submitted in two PDF files to the following email address listed below:
- Take note that the first file will contain the required documents/files mentioned in 1 to 4 above.
- The second file will contain files/documents from number 5 and 6 as mentioned above.
For any additional information regarding the project and/or the desired profile, please contact Professor Elena Aoun at the following email address: email@example.com.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information